I'm working with deep drillings and outcrops.
- analyzing rocks macroscopically and with a polarization microscope
- fotographer of landscapes, flowers, outcrops, rocks, minerals, thin sections
- writing reports and scientific papers
- giving lectures and presentations, also lectures to geological risks at horizontal, middle to deep drillings
- register and organize mineral collections
- mapping of bioindicator plants
- exploration of rare and normal pyroclastic and volcanic rocks
- working with volcanics, subvolcanics, volcaniclastics, metamorphic and sedimentary rocks, blue ground, yellow ground kimberlites, ...
- some experience with business travelling
If It's possible I will do my PhD with volcanics/ subvolcanics/ volcaniclastics.