I'm working with deep drillings since 16 years and with outcrops since 1997. Beside the normal working things I can do for you the following work.
- working with deep drillings
- analyzing rocks
- fotographer of minerals in thin sections in combination with scientific aspects
- writing reports and scientific papers
- register and organize mineral collections
- mapping of bioindicator plants
- identifying rocks with gemstones
- monitoring earthquakes and gas bubbles
- rocks from Proterozoic to Cenozoic period, normal and rare volcanic and volcaniclastic material of the earth's mantle and crust
- experience with business travelling
If it's possible I want to do my PhD with volcanics, subvolcanics and volcaniclastics.