I'm working with deep drillings since 16 years and with outcrops since 1997.
- analyzing rocks
- fotographer of minerals in thin sections in combination with scientific aspects
- writing reports and scientific papers
- giving lectures and presentations to drillers and professionals, also lectures to geological risks at horizontal, middle to deep drillings for geothermal and well drillings and for canal construction
- register and organize mineral collections
- mapping of bioindicator plants
- experience with business travelling
- rocks from Proterozoic to Cenozoic period, normal and rare volcanic and volcaniclastic material of the earth's mantle and crust
If it's possible I want to do my PhD with volcanics, subvolcanics and volcaniclastics.